Career Opportunities at Airtel Nigeria. Airtel Recruitment, Airtel Nigeria Job Vacancies 2020/2021. With this article you will get the latest Airtel recruitment Information update.
Airtel Networks Limited – is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve-centre of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G and 4G wireless services, mobile commerce and enterprise services.
We are looking for creative people, not necessarily artistic, but those that can expand their minds to do things differently from others.
From the moment you apply to join our Airtel Nigeria family and throughout your career with us, we strive to show you how much we value you by providing a value proposition unique to the market
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Postpaid
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Airtel Job Summary
- The role is responsible to deliver Postpaid Customer Base and Postpaid Customer Revenues on the network for the Retail side.
- The role will focus on all aspects of Product/Promotion/Channels/Experience for Retail Postpaid.
Airtel Job Requirements
Other requirements of the role include:
- 8 to 10 years, Sales experience is a must. Preferred to have Direct Sales experience.
- Masters in Marketing Management (preferably from a premier school)
- Leadership skills
- Collaborative & Influencing skills
- Self-driven and go-getter
How to Apply for Airtel Job Recruitment 2020
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Jobs Related Post
Subscribe to Blog via Email
Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email.
Also make use of our share button below: to inform your friends, families via Facebook, Twitter, pinterest, Linkedin, Tumblr, Google+ etc