Airtel Nigeria (Airtel Networks Limited) is a leading telecommunications services provider in Nigeria headquartered in Lagos, the commercial nerve center of Nigeria. The telco ranks amongst the top four mobile service providers in terms of subscribers with a customer base of more than 39.8 million. The company’s product offerings include 2G, 3G, and 4G wireless, mobile commerce, and enterprise services.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Head, Data Centre
Location: Lagos, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Career level: Mid-Senior level
- The role holder will lead the team (Sales, Project & Operations of Data Centre) to enhance business (Sell through Approach) through the Airtel Enterprise sales team to various enterprise organizations and through channel partners like Telecom, System Integrator, Tier II vendors, and OEMs.
- Lead the Sales Team to Sell Data Centre Managed Services (DCMS).
- Ensure effective operations of the Data Centre.
- Coordinate marketing campaigns, and GTM plans with the marketing team.
- Overall DC Operations for Efficient running.
- Ensure client satisfaction with consultative selling by working closely with the product and SME teams.
- Ensure sales quotas for all products are met and exceeded whilst ensuring support to the enterprise sales team in the field.
- Develop and Drive Sales Strategy / Execute GTM plans: Win large deals in Enterpriser / Govt / Carrier / OTT and others.
- Meet Annual Operating Plan.
- Overall Profit & Loss (PnL) responsibility.
- Oversee Data Centre project Delivery & Customer Deliverables.
- Create process and streamline.
Educational Qualification & Experience
- Candidates should possess a B.Sc / HND (Engineering) from a reputable higher institution.
- MBA/second degree from a reputable institution is desirable.
- 10+ years’ experience in a multinational business environment.
- 3+ years of experience in establishing Data Center Business.
- Complete knowledge of Data Centre Business.
- Handle CXO-level discussion on Data Centre roadmaps and Cloud adoptions.
- Ability to seamlessly work with various cross-functional teams to put together a winning solution proposal meeting the customer’s nosiness as well as technical requirements.
- PnL Orientation.
Skills & Competencies:
- Winning with others.
- Creates a win-win relationship internally and with customers/partners.
- Aggressive appetite for achieving Business Targets.
- Effective engagement capabilities.
- Creativity (out-of-the-box thinking) Business Acumen and high regard for ethics.
- Conflicts management skills to achieve mutual goals.
- Customer Service orientation.
- Act with passion, energy, and a can-do attitude to achieve stretch team goals.
- Effective Communication and Negotiation Skills.
- Ability to influence and get things done quickly.
- Cross-functional skills.
- Analytical & Problem-Solving skills, solution and technical skills in the data center, cloud, and managed services.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity. We, therefore, do not discriminate against applicants based on, among others, their race, disability, religion, or gender.
- All employment opportunities are decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or ask for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge