AIM Consultants Limited Recruitment for a Human Resources Intern 2022 –Aim Consultants Limited is recruiting suitable candidates to fill the position of a Human Resources Intern. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
AIM Consultants Limited is a privately owned Nigerian company established in Lagos, Nigeria in 1979, and has since grown to become one of the leading integrated Consultancies in the Country. AIM is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with Certificate of Incorporation R.C. 30821 and is Certified ISO 9001: 2015. AIM exports Consultancy services to Sub-Sahara Africa and has a work force of over 220 colleagues around Nigeria and at project sites.
AIM is registered with all the regulatory bodies namely: The Council for Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN), The Town Planners Registration Council of Nigeria (TOPREC), The Quantity Surveyors Registration Board of Nigeria (QSRBN) and The Architects Registration Council of Nigeria (ARCON).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Human Resources Intern
- Preparing and sending offer and rejection letters or emails to candidates.
- Coordinating new hire orientations.
- Responding to staff inquiries regarding HR policies, employee benefits, and other HR-related matters.
- Updating company databases by inputting new employee contact information and employment details.
- Screening potential employees’ resumes and application forms to identify suitable candidates to fill company job vacancies.
- Organizing interviews with shortlisted candidates.
- Posting job advertisements to job boards and social media platforms.
- Assisting the HR staff in gathering market salary information.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resource Management or studying toward a Degree in Human Resource Management or related field.
- Proven experience working in an office environment.
- Proficiency in all Microsoft Office applications.
- The ability to work as part of a team.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent administrative and organizational skills.
- Effective communication skills.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
30th May, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE