AIM Consultants Limited Recruitment 2022 – AIM Consultants Limited is recruiting candidates suitable to fill the vacant positions in their organization. Interested candidates should kindly follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
AIM Consultants Limited is a privately owned Nigerian company established in Lagos, Nigeria in 1979, and has since grown to become one of the leading integrated Consultancies in the Country. AIM is registered with the Corporate Affairs Commission with Certificate of Incorporation R.C. 30821 and is Certified ISO 9001: 2015. AIM exports Consultancy services to Sub-Sahara Africa and has a work force of over 220 colleagues around Nigeria and at project sites.
AIM is registered with all the regulatory bodies namely: The Council for Regulation of Engineering in Nigeria (COREN), The Town Planners Registration Council of Nigeria (TOPREC), The Quantity Surveyors Registration Board of Nigeria (QSRBN) and The Architects Registration Council of Nigeria (ARCON).
We are recruiting an individual to join our formidable team of Professionals in the positions below:
Job Title: Design Electrical Engineer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Design of Electrical Systems
- Manage engineering projects and deliver them on time
- Design client needs and requirements.
- Candidates must possess a Master’s Degree in Electrical Engineering
- Candidate must possess knowledge of ELECTRICAL Design Softwares
- At least 5 years of Design experience
- Proven expertise as an electrical engineer
- Hands-on experience using design and calculation software
- Deep knowledge of electrical processes
- Understanding of electrical engineering codes and safety standards
- Problem-solving abilities
- Attention to detail
- Strong organizational and communication skills.
Job Title: Bilingual Civil Engineer (Can Speak, Read and Write French & English Fluently)
- We are seeking for a Bilingual Civil Engineer or in a related field trainable to work in the Development of Technical Proposals and translation of proposals from English to French.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor of Engineer Degree with at least 3 years relevant work experience.
- Conversant with Microsoft word, Excel, Microsoft Project, PowerPoint and AutoCad to access drawings.
- Ability to speak, read and write French & English fluently.
Job Title: Store Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- The store officer will be responsible for maintaining the supply and demand of inventory, and ensuring that there are adequate stocks available.
- He will also ensure stock delivery confirmations, and manage inventory balances.
- Forecast supply and demand to prevent overstocking and running out-of-stock
- Enter purchase details (vendors information, invoices and pricing) into internal databases
- Place orders to replenish merchandise as needed
- Track shipments and escalate any delays
- Oversee storage of products, particularly the fragile items
- Coordinate regular inventory audits
- Liaise with other internal teams to test products’ quality (status upon delivery and storage conditions)
- Keep updated inventory records.
- Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree /HND in any relevant field
- At least 4 years work experience as a Store Officer/ Keeper.
- Strong attention to detail and good analytical skill
- Good understanding of supply chain procedures
- Working knowledge of inventory management software
- Good computer skills
- Active participation in inventory audits
- Excellent organization skills
- Good communication abilities
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to apply
interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE