Agary Pharmaceutical Limited, was established in 1992 as a national and regional marketing company that specializes in the importation and distribution of medical and hospital consumables. When marketing our product we provide a wide range of services to our distributors.
We are recruiting to fill the positions below:
Job Title: National Sales Manager
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in assigned customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Manage and oversee the daily operations of the sales department
- Monitor and analyze performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clientsТ needs
- Liaise with Marketing and Product Development departments to ensure brand consistency
- Keep abreast of new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
- Minimum Qualifications/job requirements: Ten (10) years experience and He/She must be a Pharmacist.
Job Title: Sales Representative
- Promote the company’s products in the territory assigned.
- Market company’s products in his territory including detailing of products at hospitals,pharmacy shops etc
- Assist in prospecting for customers.
- Responsible for activating all trade channels in his territory by scouting for business in pharmacy shops, Pharmacy chains, open Drug markets etc.
- Updating of sales record.
- Responsible for gathering market intelligence in his territory for the marketing department.
- Manage relationship with customers in his territory.
- Write and submit a detailed sales report weekly to the Regional Sales Manager
- Applicants must be graduates of a reputable University with a Degree in the Sciences
- Must have 1-3 years experience as a Sales Representative
Job Title: Warehouse Officer
Location: Onitsha, Anambra
- Assist in distribution, receiving, unloading trucks and checking in merchandise
- Inspect and verify products, equipment before storing in warehouse according to organizational standards
- Direct trucks to load and offload products and warehouse materials.
- Prepare orders for delivery by processing requests and supply orders; pulling materials; packing boxes; placing orders in delivery area
- Sort and place materials or items on racks, shelves or in bins according to organizational standards
- Maintains inventory controls by collecting stock location orders, printing request, recording amounts of products received or distributed through a computer.
- Assist in counting of physical inventory of goods
Minimum Qualifications / Job Requirements
- 3-5 years experience as a Warehouse Officer
- B.Sc / HND in Banking and Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Conversant with modern warehousing practices and methods
- Good organisational and time management skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application Letter and CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org clearly indicating the “Job Title” as subject of your mail.
Note: Only qualified candidates shall be contacted
Application Deadline 20th August, 2020.
Enter your email address below and get more jobs like this for free!
Subscribe to Blog via Email