African Alliance Insurance Plc is widely recognised as the most experienced and strongest Specialist Life Assurance Office in Nigeria, serving thousands of customers with personalised insurance products tailored for each stage of their lives. Formerly African Alliance Insurance Limited, we were incorporated on May 6, 1960 by our founders Chief S.L. Edu (CON), Mr T. A. Braithwaite (CON) and Chief M.E.R. Okorodudu, backed by world class reinsurers and co-shareholders, Munich Reinsurance Company.
African Alliance Insurance Plc currently manages a Shareholders’ Fund estimated at N3.6bn with a Gross Premium Income and Asset Base estimated at N13.42bn and N41.35bn respectively (figures as at 31st December 2016-audited), an evidence of our strength, history and clients’ trust in our brand. We have 100% equity in Axiom Air Limited, a Cargo Airline Company, Frenchies Foods (Nigeria) Limited, a Restaurant and Catering Services Company and 96% equity in Ghana Life Insurance Company Limited.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sales Associate
Employment Type: Full-time
- The company seeks someone ready to become the face of African Alliance PLC by engaging customers and making them feel comfortable.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greets customers and makes them feel comfortable
- Interacts with customers, offering assistance and responding to queries about products and purchases
- Handles refunds, exchanges and returns
- Documents sales by updating customer records
- Stays up to date with sales trends for better service and achievement of sales
- Alerts the management of potential security issues.
- Provides recommendations according to customer needs or preferences
- Introduces promotions and new products to customers
- Operates cash register and handles cash payments and credit card processing
- B.Sc / HND, M.Sc / MBA is an added advantage.
- 1 – 3 years work experience.
- Thorough understanding of marketing and negotiating techniques
- Fast learner and passion for sales
- Self-motivated with a results-driven approach
- Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations
- Proven experience as a Sales Associate or relevant role
- Proficiency in English
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office
- Hands-on experience with CRM software is a plus
- Must be residing in Lagos state, Nigeria.
- Friendly and strong commitment to customer service
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Critical thinking, evaluation and analytical skills
- Record of meeting and exceeding sales goals.
- Interpersonal skills
- Ability to stand for extended periods
N140,000 – N170,000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Note: If you meet the above requirements and would love to join us, please submit your application
Application Deadline 30th July, 2023.
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Like our Facebook page for direct updates
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge
Leave a Reply