Africa Youth Growth Foundation (AYGF) Recruitment 2022 for a Finance & Admin Manager – The AYGF is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Finance & Admin Manager. Interested candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
Africa Youth Growth Foundation (AYGF) is a non-governmental and non-profit organisation registered to contribute positive changes in the economic and social status of Nigerians and Africans through effective programs that deliver sustainable outcomes. The Organization currently has its Head Quarters in Abuja, (FCT) with state offices in Kogi State, Niger State, and Ogun State.
We are recruiting to fill the position below
Job Title: Finance & Admin Manager
Employment Type: Full-time
- With financing from the World Bank, the Accelerating Nutrition Results in Nigeria (ANRiN) project aims to increase the utilization of quality, cost-effective nutrition services for pregnant and lactating women, adolescent girls, andchildren under five years of age in select areas of Nigeria’s territory.
- The Finance & Administration (F&A) Manager will be responsible for overseeing all financial project management, as well as General Office Services.
- The F&A Manager will be responsible for maintaining financial integrity and preparing all financial reports efficiently in accordance with relevant financial reporting standards.
The Finance and Administration Manager has the following responsibilities:
- Manage the accounting, finance, and administration components of programs, including petty cash funds and field office finance, accounting, and administrative activities;
- Establish program financial management systems, procedures, and controls to ensure consistency with donor requirements;
- Review and approve all vouchers prepared (disbursement, receipt, and general journal vouchers) for expenditures and ensure that expenses are reasonable, allowable, and allocable to the project;
- Maintain financial controls and procedures for the management of funds;
- Supervise project staff, consultants, and partners working in finance and administration for the project;
- Compute tax for (PAYE, VAT, WHT, and NSITF) monthly remittance and filings.
- Produce budget projections, analysis, and reports for review and action by the Project Manager and ED;
- Manage financial files and support annual audits.
- Coordinate monthly requests for funds to ensure the project has all necessary funds for operations, and coordinate and oversee program tendering and procurement activities;
- Advise project staff on financial health through the provision of regular and timely financial expenditure reports;
- Other duties as assigned.
Requirements and Qualifications
The ideal candidate should have:
- Qualified Chartered Accountant (Accounting professional qualification is essential) with a minimum of 10 years of experience;
- At least 7 years of experience in a bi-lateral or multi-lateral agency-financed project in Nigeria (or an African country);
- The ability to solve problems efficaciously by exercising good judgment will be an asset.
- Must live in Katsina State.
- Knowledge and expertise in the field of project preparation, commercial negotiations, financial management, internal controls/systems development, accounting, auditing, and reporting; and
- Strong management, communication, and negotiation skills, and the ability to collect data from multiple partners.
- In-depth knowledge of Microsoft suite such as excel, word, and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge of local financial and accounting systems is preferred.
- Knowledge of donor regulations, policies, and procedures and familiarity with grants management.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and Cover Letter (not more than one page) specifying the motivation for the application and addressed to “The Human Resource Manager, Africa Youth Growth Foundation (AYGF)” via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the e-mail.
- Only qualified candidates will be contacted.
- AYGF is an equal opportunity employer; women and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Application Deadline 24th June, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE