AETI Power Systems and Controls Limited – We are an engineering consulting company, whose focus has been on rendering the following services: Technical Training, Recruitment of technical Personnel, Outsourcing of Technical Personnel and rendering engineering consulting services to the Manufacturing, Oil & Gas, Telecommunications, engineering services, Hospitality Industry, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the following positions below:
Job Title: Account Officer
- Account Officers keep precise records of incoming and outgoing payments for an organization. This may include arranging payment requests, making payments for services, verifying accounts payable and receivable, and researching financial account activity, among other duties.
- Maintaining financial records.
- Handling accounts payable and receivable.
- Checking invoices.
- Resolving accounts to the general ledger.
- Contacting clients about transactions and invoices.
- Handling queries related to accounts.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting or other related courses
- Proven work experience of 2-3 years as an Account Officer.
- Able to work well within a team.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and QuickBooks.
- Solid analytical skills.
- Good Communication skills
Job Title: Chartered Accountant
Employment Type: Full-time
- As a chartered accountant you’ll give advice, audit accounts and provide trustworthy information about financial records. This might involve financial reporting, taxation, auditing, forensic accounting, corporate finance, business recovery and insolvency, or accounting systems and processes.
- Oversee the duties of the accounting team.
- Implement accounting systems and processes.
- Reconcile income statements.
- Prepare monthly financial reports.
- Control the master data of the general register.
- Review and release online banking payments.
- Ensure compliance with state revenue service.
- Provide ongoing accounting and reporting support.
- Manage the full financial process.
- Prepare an expense budget report.
- B.Sc / HND in Accounting.
- 5 years experience.
- Registration with accredited statutory body and association.
- Fully compliant as a tax practitioner.
- Filing of corporate tax returns.
- Experience in providing financial advice.
Job Title: Partnership Manager
- We are a long-established engineering training, education, and consulting firm.
- We have, in furtherance of diversity & strengthening of our business, established a number of strategic allowance and partnerships, to significantly enhance our business franchise.
- These partnerships are in the forms of executed memoranda of understanding with several academic division of local and international universities, a world-class engineering training & equipment manufacturing research institute of considerable reputation
- The imperative of efficient harnessing & management of these relationships, for optimal profitability, has necessitates this search for a self-managed professional, with very strong managerial leadership skills to ascertain the responsibilities inherent in the above position.
- The appointee will preferably be an engineer with a post-graduate in business management degree, with not less than 10 years of management experience, some of which would have been in an engineering consulting practice
- He/she will manage the strategic and operational issues identified in the various memoranda of understanding to ensure operational efficiency & profitability, ensure that the interest of the company is well protected, and provide periodic reports to management, as well as our various partners.
- This position calls for considerable planning, coordination, and administrative skills, as well as the ability to multi-task in a demanding work environment.
- Minimum of Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification.
- Strong communication, influence, negotiation & the ability to relate at senior management levels, are essential pre-requisites for success.
Application Closing Date
1st January, 2021.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send a detailed expression of interest to: firstname.lastname@example.org indicating current remuneration in strict confidence, using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Job Recruitment Portal 2020/2021
- Olam Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021
- NIS and Civil Defense (NSCDC) Recruitment 2020/2021 Exam/Result Cancelled – See Reasons
- Update: Nigeria Immigration Service and NSCDC Recruitment 2020/2021
- Bauchi State Government Recruitment 2020/2021 Application Form Portal
- SPIE Oil & Gas Services Recruitment Form Portal – Apply Here
- Federal Government $5000 Grant
- Federal N-power Grant