The Advertiser Broad Coverage Limited (TABCL) | Career Opening: How to Apply: There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by The Advertiser Broad Coverage Limited (TABCL) to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply or register successfully using the application link and portal in this article below.
The Advertiser Broad Coverage Limited (TABCL) is a relatively new company specializing in Print and Digital Advertising aspiring to be the only true free ads paper and website in Nigeria and other affiliated African countries connecting BUYERS AND SELLERS in a well-structured Advertising community.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Marketing Executive
Location: Ibadan, Oyo
Employment Type: Full-time
As a Marketing Executive, you’ll need to:
- Build good working relationships
- Understand the needs of your business customers
- Research the market and related products
- Present the product or service favorably and in a structured professional way face-to-face.
- Listen to customer requirements and present appropriately to make a sale
- Make accurate, rapid cost calculations and providing customers with quotations.
- Negotiate on price, costs, delivery, and specifications with buyers and managers
- Record sales and order information and sending copies to the sales office, or entering figures into a computer system
- Represent the company at trade exhibitions, events, and demonstrations
- Feed future buying trends back to the company
- Review own sales performance, aiming to meet or exceed targets
- Attend team meetings and share market experiences with colleagues.
- Maintain and develop relationships with existing customers in person and via telephone calls and emails.
- Cold call to arrange meetings with potential customers to prospect for new business.
- Act as a contact between TABCL and its existing and potential markets
- Negotiate the terms of an agreement and close sales
- Gather market and customer information
- Challenge any objections with a view to getting the customer to purchase
- Interested candidates should possess a First Degree / HND with 1-2 years work experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Application Deadline 12th June, 2021.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here