Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is recruiting suitably qualified candidates to fill the vacant job positions in their company. Interested candidates should kindly follow the job application guidelines below to apply successfully.
Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited plays an important role in widening the finance options available to MSMEs by providing finance for their businesses through value added products and services. Founded in 2008, Addosser Microfinance Bank Limited is one of the leading Microfinance banks in Nigeria offering a broad range of products and services, to serve it’s over 103,000 customers through our four business groups: Retail and Microenterprise Banking, SME Banking, Consumer Banking and Specialized products & investment.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Audit Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Proper knowledge of the bank’s policies, processes and procedures.
- Carries out periodic value added and risk based audits in all the departments and branches at least once a year to ensure strict adherence to the bank’s Internal Policies and Procedures
- Carry out physical verification of assets and reconciles with records maintained in the bank.
- Ensure prevention and early detection of fraud.
- Carry out holistic investigations on frauds and irregularities detected.
- Timely visit & Quality Report of snap checks carried out on at least 30-50 customers/Outlets.
- Carry out effective and error Free Call Over.
- Produce timely audit reports to the Head, Internal Audit
- Carry out daily call-over postings and reconciliations
- Confirm all fees and commissions paid and earned so as to identify outstanding (if any).
- Comply with relevant accounting standards.
- Confirms IT backup, both on-sight and off-sight and reviews backup register.
- Verifies asset existence/reviews Asset Register.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Banking & Finance or Accounting
- Student Member of Professional body e.g. ACCA, ICAN, ANAN
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in financial services
- Knowledge of the banking regulations and laws
- Proficiency in Computer Applications Excel /Microsoft Office/Banking Application
- Good written and oral communication
- Highly attentive to detail with excellent organizational and documentation skills
- Proven analytical skills and problem-solving ability paired with meticulous attention to detail
- Desire to work in a fast-paced environment, consistently adhering to deadlines and evolving priorities.
- Candidate must be between 24 – 30 years of age (age should be clearly stated on cv)
- Detail-oriented and strong planning and organizing skills
- Unquestionable integrity and high level of commitment
- Cognate experience in a microfinance bank
- Knowledge of control and risk self-assessment facilitation techniques.
- Knowledge of the environment, regulations, and laws.
- Familiarity with the common indicators of fraud.
Application Closing Date
14th September, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant secure a job, loan, grant or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting for payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are absolutely free of charge.
Beware of fraudsters