AHI Job Recruitment Registration Form 2021/2022 – This is to inform the General public that Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is recruiting eligible and interested candidates.
About Action Health Incorporated
Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is a non-profit organization dedicated to creating opportunities for young people’s successful transition to a healthy and productive adulthood. We envision a world where every young person can reach their full potential. We work with young people, community leaders, government agencies, the private sector and other stakeholders to ensure that policies and programmes are emplaced to accomplish this goal.
AHI as an Equal Opportunity Employer prohibits all forms of discrimination and harassment on any basis whatsoever. Women, persons with disabilities and marginalized groups are encouraged to apply.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Graduate Intern – Administration
Work Level: Post-NYSC Internship
Job Schedule: Full-time
Duration: 6 – 12 Months
AHI Graduate Internship Programme
- The AHI Graduate Internship Programme offers recent graduates the opportunity to gain invaluable industry experience.
- From day one of your internship, you can expect to apply your knowledge and experience in a real world setting.
- You will be given an opportunity to prove yourself through challenging assignments and gain valuable work experience, skills and knowledge that will take you a long way in your future career.
Qualifications and Requirements
- Applicants for AHI Graduate Internship programme must have a first degree in any of the Social Sciences
- Must be self-motivated and energetic with good leadership, teamwork, analytical and communication skills
- Must possess strong presentation and report writing skills
- Must have graduated with a minimum grade of Second Class Lower (2:2) or equivalent, and completed the National Youth Service Corps Scheme (NYSC) no earlier than 2018
- Must be proficient in use of Microsoft Excel, Word & PowerPoint
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward the under-listed documents:
- A cover letter indicating internship availability period
- An updated Resume / Curriculum Vitae
- Photocopy of Degree Certificate showing class of degree and date of graduation
By e-mail to: email@example.com clearly stating “Graduate Internship (Admin)” in the subject area of the e-mail
15th January, 2021.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here