Accrete Petroleum Limited is a petroleum engineering consultancy that provides fit for purpose technical solutions to address numerous production objectives. Working closely with partners, we strive to deliver robust engineering solutions that provide value for our clients. Our services range from Digital oil field and Hydrocarbon Allocation software solutions to field engineering services such as Wireline and slickline services.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: HR Generalist
- Assist in talent acquisition and recruitment processes
- Prepare paperwork, schedule, and facilitate smooth new employee onboarding process and help organize training & development initiatives with cross-functional departments.
- Handle all administrative responsibilities for onboarding, new-hire orientations, and exit interviews, including data input in human resources information systems (HRIS) and compliance audits.
- Provide consultation to management on employee relations issues and effectively manage disciplinary issues within the company.
- Maintain employee files and records in electronic and paper form.
- Ensure compliance with labour regulations.
- Manage training and conference room bookings with the business development department.
- Make Logistics and Travel arrangements for staff, visitors and partners based on the business needs.
- Assist the accountant with banking requests.
- Promote and implement HR programs, policies and procedures to create an efficient and conflict-free workplace.
- Assist in the dissemination, interpretation, and maintenance of the employee handbook as well as the organization rules.
- Provide HR advisory services to employees in relation to absence (leave) and health issues, conduct and capability, grievance matters, organizational change, and all other employee-relations matters.
- Oversee and manage employees’ welfare and benefits management monthly payroll processing, pension remittance, health insurance enrolment and other benefits and allowances.
- Registration with statutory regulation bodies such as NSITF, ITF, PENCOM and application for compliance certificate.
- Organize quarterly and annual employee performance reviews.
Qualifications and Technical Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration, or related field required with a minimum of Second Class Upper Division
- Relevant HR certificatio such as Chartered Institute of Personnel Management (CIPM) Nigeria or its overseas equivalent is added advantage.
- Good understanding of HR processes, policies and procedures.
- Proficient communication and presentational skills to interact and present information to management and staff.
- Must be detail focused and goal oriented.
- 3 – 5 years experience in a similar role.
- Not more than 30 years old by 31st December 2023.
- Employee Relations and Welfare management; HR Service Delivery; Project Management; Training and Teamwork; Accountability; Service Orientation; Business Writing; MS Office & Digital proficiency; Records management
- Records and archival management; Nigerian Labour and employment laws; Regulatory Awareness and Compliance; Market and Industry Knowledge.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the mail
Application Deadline 28th April, 2023.
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.