Access Bank Plc is a financial institution with presence in 9 countries in Africa and the United Kingdom and in all major cities in Nigeria. Also referred to as the Africa’s Bank of Best Practice, Access Bank operates on a platform of strong ethics, governance and professionalism.
Application are invited for:
Title: Green Internship (2021)
Duration: 2 years
Start Date: 4th January, 2021
- This is an exciting internship opportunity for fresh graduates who are passionate about people and are interested in exploring various career options. The green internship program offers on-the-job experience and trainings that will significantly enhance the applicant’s customer service and people management skills.
- Customer Service
- Branch operations
This program is for you if you:
- Have a minimum of 2nd class lower degree from an accredited university
- Are below the age of 24 as at date of application
- Have the legal right to work in Nigeria
- Are willing to learn.
- In our quest to retain the best pool of exceptional talents in the industry, the Bank consistently rewards high-performing employees and teams with adequate monetary and non-monetary compensation.
- This practice has had a significant impact in spurring our people to greater personal and organizational achievement.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
- Federal Government $5000 Grant
- Federal N-power Grant
- NEXIT Portal Login and Update
- CBN SME Loan and Grant
- Nigeria Immigration Service Shortlisted Candidates
- NEXIT Portal: N-Power Portal Empowerment Registration Portal
- TraderMoni Loan Registration Application Form 2020 www.tradermoni.ng
- federal government survival fund portal – Register Now
- Federal Government of Nigeria Scholarship 2020/2021 for Undergraduate and Postgraduate Scholarship – Register Now
- CBN Youth Investment Fund Application Portal – https://nyif.nmfb.com.ng
Enter your email address below and get more jobs like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here