Accelerex Network Limited was granted an Approval in Principle to roll out Agent Network management services in Nigeria by The Central Bank with the mission to deepen financial inclusion in Nigeria by providing innovative, simple and accessible financial service solutions to the underserved through a network of most efficient agents.
We are committed to providing financial service solutions that are innovative, simple and accessible to the financially under-served.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Network / Modern Desktop Administrator
Employment Type: Full-time
- Administration, support and configuration of Microsoft 365 Productivity tools for staffs.
- Maintenance/sustainment of existing SharePoint Online sites, lists, libraries, and content (including pages, workflows, and items).
- Provide support for mobile devices: deployment and configuration of M365 productivity tools on iOS & Android using MS Intune and other Mobile Device Management tools.
- Troubleshooting of issues arising for Cloud Managed and Hybrid Join workstation model.
- Assist with the creation of policies around the proper use of Microsoft 365 services and provide necessary support.
- Champions the adoption of Microsoft 365 services as appropriate for the business.
- Train and educate end-users on M365 capabilities and collaboration tools (OneDrive, Teams, SharePoint, Yammer, Outlook etc).
Qualifications and Requirements
- HND / B.Sc degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- Professional certification will be of added advantage.
- 5 years of hands-on experience managing multi-site LAN & Modern Desktop infrastructure.
- Experienced in administration of the above listed M365 services & Microsoft Endpoint Manager solution.
- Experienced with SD-networking solutions and cloudbased AP Controller administration.
- Experienced with Windows 10 deployment and administration.
- Help desk experience and ability to provide technical and end-user support.
- Advanced network design/architectural skill among other essential system administration skills.
- The capacity to work well within a team coupled with the ability to give proper attention to details and to think logically.
- Conversant with routing protocols like: OSPF, BGP, Static routing, among other networking protocols like DNS, VLAN & Subnetting.
- In-depth knowledge of network devices from brands like: Sophos Firewall, Juniper devices and TP-Link APs.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
6th January, 2021.
- International Institute of Tropical Agriculture (IITA) Job Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021
- Huawei Technologies Company Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021
- Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) Job Vacancies Recruitment Portal 2020/2021
- MainOne Cable Job Recruitment Portal 2020/2021
- Nairametrics Job Vacancies Registration Portal 2020/2021
- Unified Payment Services Limited Job Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021
- The OPEC Fund for International Development Job Recruitment Application Portal 2020/2021
- Genesis Deluxe Cinema Job Recruitment 2020/2021
- Interswitch Group Job Recruitment Registration Portal 2020/2021
- United Bank for Africa Plc (UBA) Job Recruitment Portal 2020/2021