AB Microfinance Bank is a national microfinance bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), with its head office in Lagos and branches spread across Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Anambra State.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is committed to its passion of helping to improve the business opportunities of entrepreneurs by availing them of easy access to affordable loans, as well as improve the general financial status of everyone with its deposit accounts. It is a limited liability company duly incorporated in Nigeria under the 2002 Companies and Allied Matters Act, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a fully fledged microfinance bank.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Trainee Loan Officer
REF CODE: TLO/C/JAN/2021
Location: Anambra (Onitsha, Nnewi) & Abia (Aba)
Employment Type: Full-time
- Creating and Managing owned Loan portfolio
- Conducting direct promotion and/or other marketing activities on regular basis
- Arranging the disbursement in collaboration with Back Office and client
- Ensuring punctual repayments by monitoring loans with the bank’s software (myMBS) contacting and visiting all parties base on needs
- Ensuring high quality standards of the bank’s credit portfolio
- Actively participating in committees and group discussions, looking for ways to help solve group problems, proactively seeking for improvement and willing to align his/her personal goals with ABN’s goals.
- Screening prospect’s eligibility, opening loan applications and arranging appointments with clients
- Conducting loan analyses by visiting the business and household of clients, visiting the business/employer of guarantors and preparing a complete loan assessment according to the bank’s credit procedures
- Presenting loan proposals to the credit committee and informing the client about the decision of the credit committee
Qualifications and Requirements
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc. / HND
- Basic knowledge of Financial mathematics & Accounting
- Self-motivated and industrious individuals who like to work outdoor
- Excellent analytical skills
- Ability to disburse small and medium sized loans to MICRO BUSINESSES.
- Basic computer skills and mobile Application
- Detailed and target oriented
- Good team spirit
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
8th January, 2021.
- Oak Pensions Limited Job Recruitment Form 2021/2022
- Paga Nigeria Job Recruitment Form Portal 2021/2022
- African Union Job Recruitment Application Portal 2021/2022
- The International Rescue Committee (IRC) Job Recruitment Portal 2021/2022
- Peen Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment Portal 2021/2022
- NASCON Allied Industries Plc Recruitment Form Portal 2021/2022
- PZ Cussons Job Recruitment Application Portal 2021/2022
- Skyshore Group Limited (SGL) Job Recruitment Application Portal 2021/2022
- Airtel Nigeria Job Recruitment Application Portal 2021/2022
Enter your email address below and get more jobs like this for free!