AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited Job Opportunity – Click Here to Apply: There is an ongoing recruitment exercise by AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited to enable all interested and qualified persons to apply or register successfully using the application link and portal in this article below.
AB Microfinance Bank is a national microfinance bank licensed by the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN), with its head office in Lagos and branches spread across Lagos, Oyo, Ogun, Ondo and Anambra State.
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria is committed to its passion of helping to improve the business opportunities of entrepreneurs by availing them of easy access to affordable loans, as well as improve the general financial status of everyone with its deposit accounts. It is a limited liability company duly incorporated in Nigeria under the 2002 Companies and Allied Matters Act, and is regulated by the Central Bank of Nigeria as a fully fledged microfinance bank.
The Bank has an exceptional group of very strong international shareholders committed to the task of improving access to financial services in the country. These shareholders are Access Microfinance Holding AG of Germany, KfW – the German Development Bank, the African Development Bank, and the International Finance Corporation of the World Bank Group. Together, they have an established record of setting up and managing microfinance banks across the African and Asian continents in such countries as Nigeria, Tanzania, Liberia, Zambia, Rwanda, Madagascar, Azerbaijan, Tajikistan,Georgia and Brazil.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior System Administrator
Ref. Code: SSYA / IT / APR / 2021
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
Employment Type: Permanent, Full Time
- Plan, deploy, configure and maintain servers, administrative responsibility for server
- Implement required monitoring tools to ensure end-to-end performance management of all required infrastructures
- Operate and administer server and back office server (MS Win 2008/2012, MS Exchange)
- Server patch management, scripting (e.g.: log in scripts), user administration (Active Directory)
- Design server resources concept and create lifecycle plan for servers
- Contribute to new project implementation with infrastructure impacts
- Monitor logging data and report system operating figures and irregularities regularly – communicate system or network events, troubleshoot problems and issues and escalate within the organization
- Monitoring of the security cameras for all branches and the smoke & Fire Detectors
- Ensure the integrity, availability and confidentiality of the recorded video on the DVR
- Working out a backup plan
- Ensure availability of infrastructure services according to required performance level
- Document internal procedures and ensure effective monitoring
- Compliance to processes and framework in place within the department
- Mounting And Installation of Servers and rack components
- Maintenance of all server room equipment for all branches, HQ and datacenter
Necessary Experience, Skills and Knowledge
- Minimum educational qualification of B.Sc. / HND in Information Technology or related discipline with cognate experience
- At least four years of professional experience in an operational IT role as an Administrator, three years within the banking sector
- Evidence of sound experience in the following:
- Server administration (modern MS Windows server (hardware, operation system, MS Office, network connections), patch management, scripting, user administration
- Deployment of IT infrastructure to meet changing business needs
- Powershell scripting
- Analytical and problem solving skills and process-oriented approach to work
- Disciplined approach towards daily operations and documentation
- Ability to communicate effectively with colleagues in other business disciplines regarding technical issues
- Ability to communicate distinctly both in writing and orally in English
- Willingness to travel to bank branches throughout the country for installation and administration of server.
- Exchange Server Administration
- Advanced knowledge of Windows Active Directory Network environment, DNS and DHCP
- Backup and recovery procedures, monitoring tools
- IT security tools and methods
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the e-mail subject.
- Please ensure that you indicate Job Title as the Subject of the mail. Failure to comply would disqualify your application
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Application Deadline 23rd April, 2021.
- Payroll Support Registration
- N-Power Batch C Assessment
- Guaranteed Offtake Registration
- NYIF Application Portal
- Nigeria Youth Investment Fund
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
In case of any issue or challenge or questions, Click Here