9mobile recruitment 2020/2021 : 9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. Apply Here
The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Manager, Wholesale & Carrier Relation
- Builds and manages relationship with wholesale and interconnect partners and ensure accurate capturing of Call Detail Records (CDR) and settlement of interconnect bills.
- Liaise with IT division to monitor the performance and operation of the interconnect billing systems to ensure constant system availability
- Perform routine and ad-hoc maintenance activities, e.g. regular data backup and archiving, month-end and year-end procedures, etc.
- Monitor the interconnect database
- Ensure the administration of user security/access on interconnect billing systems and database.
- Initiate and supervise processing of interconnect Call Detail Records (CDRs) and ensure smooth running of the call rate process:
- Ensure enlistment of Wholesale carrier partners
- Configure approved call rates on the interconnect billing system
- Participate in the evaluation of tenders for interconnect billing applications and infrastructure.
- Prepare periodic interconnect reports and ensure availability of up-to-date systems documentation.
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the team/ function to optimise performance, morale and enhance productivity.
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinate’s performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Prepare agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head, Strategy & Business Development.
- Drive revenue growth from Wholesale Carrier partners
- Ensure collection of revenue/ payment of debts for partners (wholesale and interconnect)
- Ensure timely exchange of CDRs with interconnect partners
- Ensure proper backup of the database
- Investigate and resolve complaints/requests relating to roaming and interconnect billing.
- Ensure interconnect bills are prepared on a timely basis.
- Liaise with IT division to implement approved, new interconnect billing/ tariff plans on the interconnect billing system, new interconnect billing applications and upgrade of existing systems
- Perform other duties assigned by the Director, Enterprise Segments
- First degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Professional qualification and previous experience in a similar role is an added advantage
- Six (6) to Eight (8) years work experience, with at least three (3) years in a supervisory role
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply