9mobile is a Nigerian private limited liability company. EMTS acquired a Unified Access Service License from the Nigerian Communications Commission in 2007. The License enables EMTS provide Fixed Telephony (wired or wireless), Digital Mobile Services, International Gateway Services and National/Regional Long Distance Services in addition to spectrum assignments in the 900 and 1800 MHz bands.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Manager, Regional Sales
Job ID: IIRC5039
Location: Benin, Edo
- Implement the regional sales strategy and ensure achievement of targets and service levels.
- Monitor and analyses key trends in the Sales segment and identify potential market opportunities.
- Assist in continuously reviewing the unit’s activities, make recommendations for improvement and implement approved initiatives to ensure enhanced performance of the unit.
- Assist in identifying required resources, personnel, and funding to achieve the unit’s strategy.
- Establish and maintain relationships with key internal and external stakeholders.
- Leverage relationship within the industry to generate and expand business opportunities for EMTS.
- Oversee all daily sales,gross additions, and service activities.
- Implementation of dealer management processes.
- Propose/initiate specific sales campaigns aligned with business standards and guidelines.
- Monitor dealer activities to ensure achievement of pre-defined service level agreements.
- Identify and implement specific action plans to enable timely realization of sales plans.
- Assist in implementing the unit’s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines.
- Assist in planning and managing the human and material resources of the unit to optimize performance,morale and enhance productivity.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of EMTS products and solutions and interpret customer needs tofacilitate new value propositions tailored to meet the specific needs.
- Document and discuss sector specific value propositions to the Head, Regional Sales for review.
- Identify and manage key accounts within the sale segment.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinates’ performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives.
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Head,Regional Sales
- Develop commission and bonus models and present suggestions to the Head, Regional sales
- Develop and maintain partner productivity and profitability
- Territory Management and Trade Compliance
- Develop and maintain relationships with all EMTS’s dealers
- Liaise with relevant unit/team/functioning carrying out all relevant activities
- Coordination and management of trade agents and activation agencies activities
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Head, Regional Sales
- First Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline.
- Postgraduate/ professional qualification in a related field will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of Six (6) years relevant work experience, with experience in a supervisory role as an advantage.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Enter your email address below and get more Updates like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is FREE
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is a job, vacancy, and career opportunity blog. We share daily updates on available Jobs, vacancies, local and international scholarships, Government/international organization loans, and grants.
Jobrecruitmentportal.com is not an agent of this organization, we can not assist any applicant to secure a job, loan, grant, or scholarship. We only share the information for interested persons to apply.
Jobrecruitmentportal admins will never call any applicant requesting payment of any kind or request for any OTP code.
Our services are free of charge.