7RiverLabs Job Recruitment Program 2022 for a Logistics Intern – 7RiverLabs is recruiting candidates suitable to fill the position of a Logistics Intern. Interested candidates should follow the descriptions listed below to apply.
7RiverLabs is removing the barriers to advanced diagnostics in Africa so everyone can live longer healthier lives. Our innovative techniques and operational processes are spearheaded by experts, so healthcare providers can rest, assured of timely and uncompromised patient care.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Logistics Intern
Location: Lekki, Lagos
Employment Type: Contract
- As a Logistics intern, you will be supporting the end-to-end logistics operations for human sample deliveries including cold chain operations.
- You will interface with logistics partners, and manage stakeholders by communicating key performance indices and reports to drive the highly efficient execution of our business model.
- This is a 6 months Internship employment.
- Support logistical plans for current operations; COVID and 7RL
- Collect feedback from all stakeholders and make processes more scalable.
- Execute standard operating methods to manage logistics operations efficiently.
- Resolve any arising problems or complaints regarding logistics
- Provide periodic updates to management on projects and performance.
- Manage in-house logistics riders; In-House Dedicated Rider Roll Call / Designated location planning on a daily basis depending on different pickup conditions/schedules for the COVID Project
- Responsible for 3PL compliance and overall performance
- Plan and track the shipment after dispatch
- Keep logs of logistics requests and executed orders etc.
Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND in Health related or Logistics field
- Experience in the Logistics would be an added advantage
- 2 years of working experience in facility management.
- High attention to detail and efficient problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including the ability to speak with all levels of employees, guests, vendors, and team members
- Good Reporting skills
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel and Powerpoint
- Outstanding organizational skills.
- N100, 000 monthly.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply
Equal Opportunity Employer
- 7RL celebrates diversity and is proud to be an inclusive employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, age, marital status, genetic information, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a mental or physical disability, or any other applicable legally protected status or characteristics.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE
Leave a Reply