7Eleven Consultancy Services Recruitment 2022 for a Communication Officer – 7Eleven Consulting Service is currently recruiting candidates suitable for the position of a Communication Officer. Interested and qualified candidates should kindly follow the guidelines listed below to apply.
7Eleven Consultancy services is a company that runs a full HR services but in a consulting role. Such services are recruitment, organization development, payroll management, training, etc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Communication Officer
Employment Type: Contract
- Manage company brand and reputation.
- Ensure public views the organization favourably.
- Create and launch press releases and marketing campaigns.
- Contact members of the media to set up interviews with company reps.
- Get company featured on radio, TV, or the Internet.
- Develop communication strategies for delivery of corporate culture and business strategy.
- Manage media relations and maximize media opportunities.
- Develop strong relationships with media reps.
- Develop delivery and packaging plans for corporate messages.
- Develop internal publications such as newsletters, releases, email announcements, planned publications, on-line, intranet, video, special projects and assignments.
- Ensure that all opportunities for the Executive Director are fully vetted.
- Drive corporate strategy and message development, pitch and announcement strategies.
- Develop branding initiatives, internal communications and external media relations.
- Determines communications strategy and execute programs to deliver communications objectives throughout the organization.
- Create rich and creative content that is optimized for search engines.
- Interested Bachelor’s Degree in Mass Communications, Public Relations or similar field. (minimum of 2:2)
- 2-3 years of related experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-moving, highly diverse grassroots environment
- Ability to transform knowledge into exciting and useful messages, and disseminate it to the right audiences through the best distribution channels
- Sincere commitment to work collaboratively with all constituent groups, including staff, board members, volunteers, donors, program participants, and other supporters
- A meticulous nature and attention to detail
- A genuine like for people and interest in business
- The ability to explain things simply and clearly
- Good command of written and spoken English
- Excellent learning skills.
- Self-starter, able to work independently, and entrepreneurial; enjoys creating and implementing new initiatives
- Strong analytical, interpersonal communication
- Innovative and critical thinking skills; ability to solve problems
- Ability to sell ideas and concepts and work persuasively with colleagues
N120, 000 – N150, 000 / month.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title as the subject of the email
27th May, 2022.
Enter your email address below and get more Update like this for free!
Subscribe to the site Jobrecruitmentportal.com using your Email address. Subscription is totally FREE