2023 Nigerian Army Recruitment for Trades / Non Tradesmen & Women (86RRI) – Applications are invited from all interested candidates. See below for all you need to know; the requirements, application closing date, and how to apply.
Applications are invited for:
Title: 86 Regular Recruit Intake for Trades / Non-Tradesmen & Women
Minimum Educational Qualifications
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 credits or passes (English / Maths inclusive) in not more than two sittings in WASCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as trades men/women must also possess Trade Test/City Guild Certificate. Registered Nurses and Midwives not above 30 years old may also apply.
- Registered Nurses and Midwives not above 30 years old may also apply. Details are available on the website.
- Applicants must be single and Nigerian citizens by birth and must possess National Identity Card/NIN slip.
- An applicant must not be less than 18 years or more than 22 years for non-trades men/women, while tradesmen/women must not be more than 26 years as at 18 Dec 23.
- Registered Nurses and Midwives not above 30 years old may also apply.
- All applicants must possess at least a minimum of 4 passes in not more than two sittings in WASSCE/GCE/NECO/NABTEB.
- In addition to the above qualification, those applying as tradesmen/women must also possess a Trade Test/City Guild Certificate.
- Minimum Age (Non – Trades) 18
- Maximum Age (Non – Trades) 22
- Minimum Age (Trades) 18
- Maximum Age (Trades) 26
- Minimum Height (Male) 1.68
- Minimum Height (Female) 1.65
- Candidates are to note that there will be no Pre-Selection Computer Based Test.
- No special center for recruitment.
- There will be no Zonal Screening Exercise.
- All screening of potential recruits will be conducted at the candidates’ respective state of origin.
- Candidates are not to bring electronic or recording devices to the venue of the State Recruitment Exercise.
- Shortlisted candidates would be expected to report to their respective states of origin for the screening exercise from 6 – 19 Nov 23.
Benefits of Serving in the Nigerian Army
- Job/Career opportunity.
- Enhanced pay/allowances.
- Opportunity to further your education.
- Social integration with people from various tribes/religions.
- Enhanced welfare/Insurance Services.
- Opportunity for all soldiers to own houses in choice locations across Nigeria.
- Pension and Gratuity.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Interested candidates should apply using the link above. When the page opens, create a user account to enable you login. Your username must be a functional email.
- Log on to the above-mentioned link using the username and password.
- Complete the application form, submit it online and print a copy. Then, print and complete the Guarantor Form as appropriate.
- Ensure you bring with you copies of the Application Form and guarantor forms to the designated state recruitment centers.
Application Closing Date
20th October, 2023.
- All documents will be verified from the appropriate issuing authority.
- Shortlisted candidates will participate in the State Recruitment Screening Exercise scheduled for 6 – 19 Nov 23.